Saturday, December 6, 2008

What I wrote on Myspace today.

I love reading blogs. I honestly while away the hours reading blogs. Usually it's just friend's blogs but sometimes it's an occasional stranger's life that I get sucked into reading. I love it, and dream of the day I start my own blog. I dream of it because I don't know what I would say. But I guess it doesn't matter. I don't have to say much. After reading other people's blogs...they make it seem so simple...just posting youtube videos, beautiful pictures, and short stories of the day or simply an idea. But in all honestly I don't do it because...well I don't want it to become all dark and depressing. I have so much crap in my life that I don't always need to share. I think I've been holding out on blogging because I want to wait until something really good happens in my life. Yes Becky that's just silly.
...so here's what I'll do. My blog's mission will be to find the sunshine in my day and the silver lining in my life. It's decided then. Plus!! I can now comment on my friend's wonderful blogs too!
And by the way, I have a terrible problem apparently. I always say "I have a confession". People always gear up and brace themselves for something terrible that may come out of my mouth...but it never does. Haha. It's usually something as simple as "I love to smell everything". I also overuse "Can I Tell You Something". Supposedly I should save that for serious conversations. Oh well it's what I do.

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

Yay, so glad you broke down and decided to blog. I think doing something like this forces you to find the highlights of your day...but it's also a great place for support as well! The great thing about a blog is that it's just your place to be you!

So glad you've fallen into the trap! Miss you, sweet friend, and can't wait to keep up with you!